September 01, 2006

Yes. Life is painful. Even more so when you try to believe it's not.

xxx

I just, miss, Kyn terribly. It's a very quiet, chilly night. Will you take me clubbing with you when you are back? Revamp me, Vain one, revamp me.

xxx

No. Don't pass judgement on my mood now as you read now. It's not angst, it's not depression, it's not anything. It's just that I'm sitting down, thinking about my life - where has it gone and where is it heading...

xxx

"You gotta relax and she's gotta learn." What she said kept ringing at the back of my mind. Only the good ones can do it; the bad ones are not as astute.

xxx

"I don't do relationships." And that's probably one of the reasons why Shane's so cool.

xxx

She's like a kid who will play and forget to come home. Maybe. Or she might have forgotten the way home. Thank you for the thought.

xxx

How much has been revolving around you? How much myself? How much to reclaim back, if any?

xxx

She cut her hair. So did she. She said she felt like 'chopping them off'. I feel the same way. I just want to look hot. Not juvenile. Mission, Kyn. Mission!

xxx

I feel like dancing. Dance like no one's biz. How long has it been since I last let myself go on the dance floor? How many pints did it take?

xxx

She started calling me 'baby'. I noticed. I just didn't ask why. Because for now, I really feel like being one. Just that I don't feel that I'm the adorable, lovable kind. More the needy and helpless kind.

xxx

Her eyes lit up as she saw how the flower twirled its way down to meet its resting ground. The amazement she held for nature. The image that I held in my mind since that day. And the image that kept coming back when I'm almost forgetting why I fell in love.

xxx

How much indulgence is just right for us not to take things for granted? How much time is just right to want to spend with someone you love? How much distance is good distance from the possibility of getting hurt? How much attention is enough for us to be contented? How far can you run before destiny catches up with you? How much can you come out before the world turns you away? How much can you forget before it's all too late?

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 00:21